In light of the International COVID-19 pandemic and travel restrictions imposed by the WHO we have engaged in discussions with various tourism role players to formalize an acceptable “Best Policy” scenario for all parties. The revised policies are to be applied to all bookings until further notice.
Existing bookings due to travel during this period:
- Bookings may be postponed to a future date up to 15 Dec 2021 without penalty.
- Postponed bookings will not be subject to seasonality or increased rates but may be subject to increased conservation levies where applicable.
- Payment terms as per revised travel date apply. However, should clients subsequently cancel, cancellation penalties as per original booking date apply (see below).
New Bookings made between 08 April 2020 to 30 June 2020:
- Bookings can be held on provisional basis without any deposit or payment up to 30 June 2020 for travel dates during the balance of 2020 and up to 15 December 2021.
- Bookings made prior to 30 June 2020 will qualify to stay up to 15 December 2021 at 2020 rates.
Existing bookings due to travel beyond 01 Jul 2020:
- Postponement to a future date up to 15 Dec 2021 without penalty will be allowed.
- Standard Terms & Conditions apply as per new travel date, including payment terms.
- Bookings postponed prior to 30 June 2020 for travel beyond 01 July 2020, can postpone up to 15 December 2021 at 2020 rate.
- If a booking cancels outright, standard cancellation terms apply as per original booking date.
- Standard pre-payment terms apply for bookings held on original travel date at this stage
New bookings taken for travel after 01 Jul 2020 up to 31 Dec 2020:
- Bookings can be held on provisional basis without any deposit or full payment required up to 30 days prior to travel.
- Once booking is confirmed, standard terms and conditions apply.
- Applicable rate as per travel date apply.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO AMEND OR CHANGE THESE TERMS AT ANY GIVEN TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION.