Love is in the air and nothing says “I love you” quite like a delicious chocolate dessert❤️
If the way to your partner’s heart is through their stomach, make ‘liefie’ feel extra special this Valentine’s Day with one of the most romantic desserts: Chocolate Fondant.
Quick and easy, follow our simple recipe below:
- 4 whole eggs
- 4 egg yolks
- 200g castor sugar
- 200g Butter
- 200g Dark Chocolate
- 10 ml Vanilla Essence or Espresso
- 5 ml Salt
- Cream eggs, yolks, sugar and vanilla or Espresso until light and fluffy.
- Melt Dark chocolate and Butter in microwave, add to egg mixture
- Sif Salt and Flour and fold into chocolate mixture.
- Divide mixture between 11 greased ramekins
- Cool in Fridge until needed
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Bake 8 to 10 min until sides are cooked and still runny in the middle
- Serve with Fresh strawberries and Vanilla Ice Cream
And just when you thought Valentine’s Day couldn’t get any sweeter, you’ve just baked the most delicious Chocolate Fondant! If you tried our recipe, do tag and show us on social media 📸